News / Europa Mondo
|Training in Francia e Scambio in Germania con Yap|
YAP Italia segnala i seguenti progetti del programma Gioventù in Azione per l’estate 2013
TRAINING IN FRANCIA
CERCASI 5 partecipanti (18-25 anni) per lo scambio giovanile "Let's Sail Together!" sulle tematiche ambientali e la tutela del mare. E' previsto un viaggio di 5 giorni in barca!
|SVE in Turchia di 2 mesi|
YouNet cerca 2 volontari/e per un progetto SVE short term in Turchia.
|Scambi, training e seminari in Moldavia, Turchia, Polonia e Portogallo|
L'associazione YouNet ci segnala quattro nuovi progetti all'estero all'interno del Programma Gioventù in Azione. Si tratta di corsi di formazione, seminari e scambi giovanili in Moldavia, Turchia, Portogallo e Polonia. Di seguito i link con i dettagli:
- Training in Moldavia sull’educazione non formale: http://www.you-net.eu/training-in-moldavia-sulleducazione-non-formale/
- Training sulla disoccupazione giovanile in Turchia: http://www.you-net.eu/training-sulla-disoccupazione-giovanile-in-turchia/
- Scambio giovanile sulla via dell’ambra: http://www.you-net.eu/scambio-giovanile-sulla-via-dellambra/
- Seminario alle Isole Azzorre: http://www.you-net.eu/seminarioisoleazzorre/
Via Dè Carracci, 69/6, Bologna - 40129
fax +39 051 0544845
|stage di 6 mesi a Bruxelles nel settore sociale|
La Piattaforma Europea per la Riabilitazione di Bruxelles apre le porte a giovani laureati per uno stage nella loro segreterie.
La durata del contratto è di cinque - sei mesi a partire da giugno 2013 e prevede un rimborso di 715 euro lordi al mese
Per partecipare, oltre al possesso di una laurea preferibilmente in settori come scienze sociali e simili, è necessario conoscere l'inglese a un livello eccellente.
Candidarsi entro il 23 maggio 2013 se interessati.
The European Platform for Rehabilitation (EPR)
the network of leading service providers to people with disabilities is looking for an Intern to join the secretariat for 5-6 months starting from June 2013
For full job description and how to apply see below.
Deadline for applications: 23 May 2013
General information about EPR
We invite you to visit our main website: http://www.epr.eu/ and the sister website: http://www.epr.eu/index.php/equass to find out more about EPR’s aims, activities and structure.
- Essential University degree
- Fluent English
- Strong organisational skills, willing to perform administrative tasks.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), internet, email
- Proactive, efficient and motivated person who is also flexible and a team-player
- Committed to non-discrimination and equal opportunities for people with disabilities
- Basic knowledge of European Social Policy and the Social Services sector
- Experience in event organisation
- Knowledge of other EU languages is desirable
- Ability to work effectively in an international and dynamic environment
- Knowledge and use of desktop publishing software would be desirable.
- Experience with web content management systems such as Joomla would be an advantage.
You will be expected to contribute to the overall functioning of EPR’s activities on the following basis:
EQUASS Unit (80%)
Administrative support to the EQUASS Coordinator in the certification processes and system development
Dissemination of news and documents, website updates
Support to project development
Various other administrative tasks as assigned
EPR Secretariat (20%)
Contribute to Policy and Public Affairs activities
Assisting in organisation of events and meetings
What we can offer at the EPR secretariat
Individual workplace in a secretariat located in the heart of the European quarter
Exposure to varied and interesting work in an active European network
Friendly staff members who are ready to give you an insight into the work they are doing and who are willing to help you gain experience
A comprehensive recommendation letter upon completion of the internship
A professional integration contract under Belgian law, with a salary of up to 751€ gross per month .
General information concerning the internship
Duration and concept: the period of the internship would be 5-6 months. We believe that the internship should be a win-win experience for both parties. During this period you will be able to learn about the NGO sector and social policies at European level and accumulate diverse daily work experience with a focus on project implementation, dissemination activities and social policy. EPR, on the other hand, will benefit from your assistance, support and ideas.
Working hours: the intern is a full-fledged member of the EPR team. This means that he/she is expected to be present 7.5 hours a day in the office with a one hour lunch break.
Language skills: you must be fluent in English as this is EPR’s official working language.
Contract: EPR will sign a professional integration contract with the intern prior to the start of the internship, to allow time for registration in the social secretariat.
Please note that in order to qualify for this type of contract, you must not have been registered for unemployment, and you must come from the current EU labour region.
Formal evaluation and recommendation
At the end of the internship EPR will evaluate your work and will provide you with a detailed recommendation letter to help you in your future career endeavours.
How to apply
Interested persons should apply by 23 May 2013 by sending:
- Letter of motivation stating why you would like to undertake an internship with EPR
- CV in Europass format
Send your applications by email using this FORM: http://scambieuropei.info/index.php?option=com_rsform&formId=1106.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview in person or by phone. Interviews will take place around 28 or 29th May 2013. The selected candidate should be prepared to start the position in the beginning of June 2013.
- Lavoro per 4 laureati in lingua o lettere presso l'Istituto Italiano di Cultura a Parigi
- Conferenza: Green jobs nel mondo anglosassone
- EVS project di breve termine in Francia e Portogallo
- Settimana Europea della Gioventù
- Emergency ricerca profili nel mondo
- 35 diplomatici... in prova: arriva il concorso del MAE